Monday, March 10, 2008

Here I Am

I felt like writing. I'm in the weirdest place i've ever been as far as my mind set goes, but thats ok. It seems like I am forever saying goodbye in one way or another. I never really liked goodbyes...probably because I am so bad at it.

Thats not what I wanted to talk about though. I had my first nervous breakdown today. It was not fun. At all. But I lived to tell the tale. It was good to get all that stuff that was festering inside of me out, but in doing that I've opened up something else inside of me. Something I didn't really want to open...but thats ok too. I learn from everything so this is just another learning experience to me.

Random shit from my random mind. Don't mind me, I'm just here for the food.

0 You don't say:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|