Sunday, March 16, 2008

Damn man. I haven't posted anything funny or interesting in months. Thank goodness Spring is here. I think was starting to go a little crazy. Which is understandable now that I think about it. Everybody goes a little crazy when they're stuck in the house all the damn time. I've been very productive I think. The only real pleasure I take is through my assistant music director position at the station. I am surrounded by music at all times, I pick music that thousands of people take the pleasure (I hope) in listening to it all at once. I love it there. I love sharing music. Love being exposed to new sounds. Discovering new artists. Wonderful.

That being said, I feel it is my duty to share this artist. Holy shit. I've been reading up on him and listening to his music and he is hot.

Watch out for Jay Electronica.

0 You don't say:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|