Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I jut got my laptop back today. I sent it to the shop in April and I just recently worked up the money to get it out. Oh, how I missed it and already it is interfering with my school work. Not that I was really focused on my school work in the first place. Here I am in my last year of higher education and my drive is damn near empty. What the hell? I should be excited. I'm in the last stretch. I can see the finish line, yet all I can do is drag my way towards it.

I would be depressed about it but I've been feeling depressed for over a month now. Fuck depression. Time to wallow in a different emotion. How about optimism. I haven't been optimistic in a while...

Well, we'll see how that goes. In the meantime, since we are on the subject of feelings, a friend of mine showed me this interesting website. We Feel Fine. Hours of exploring other peoples emotions ahead of you if you feel like dipping into other people's private thoughts...although it isn't all that private since they published it online in the first place...

0 You don't say:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|