Thursday, October 19, 2006

Oh. Wow.

Isn't it funny sometimes that it only takes one beautiful day where everything goes exactly the way you want it to and the birds sing and the sky is clear that you forget just how fucked up the world is? No? Maybe thats only the way I feel sometimes. When I have eye opening experiences like the one I did tonight, I feel like the most naive, idiot in the world.

Rascism is not dead.

You already knew that, right? I knew it too. But I only knew the rascism that was taught to me in history books and told in stories and played in movies. I never actually touched it myself. Or maybe I was so sheltered throughtout my life that i didn't notice when racism was slapping me in the face. I don't know, it sounds like a dumb theory.

The whole point of this rambling bit of enlightenment is I was shocked by this . I've never known rascim like this.

0 You don't say:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|