Wednesday, March 22, 2006

March Madness Spreads.



Yes, I did a NCAA bracket.

Yes, I'm winning. Maybe its because I have no idea what I was doing. Beginner's luck. Whatever it is, I picked Northwestern over Iowa and Montana over Nevada. And if I win, I get $100 which will be great to have when I go to Coachella next month.

Yes, I'm going to Coachella to see about 10 of the 60 bands thats going to be there. I've been telling myself its worth it for about two months now. I've also been planning every aspect of this trip myself and its the hardest thing I ever had to do. So far, the trip is looking like this;

We land in Los Angeles, pick up our rented car, drive 2 hours to our hotel in San Diego, then drive another two hours to the festival in Indio. Not looking too good. If I was a Travel Agent, I'd be broke. But I haven't given up hope yet. Miracles happen. If a #14 seed can beat a #3 seed, I can catch a break in Cali.

What else has been going? I don't know. My phone is off, my internet is down, and for some reason the t.v. stays on ESPN. Why don't you tell me whats going on. I feel like I live in a cave. A dark cave filled with Poker and The Best Damn Sports Show Period. Its depressing.

0 You don't say:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|