Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Its finally Spring and it feels like the beginning of Winter over here. That is why I hate Georgia sometimes. Something is wrong when it could be 70 one week then 30 the next. I would protest, but that takes too much energy. I won that NCAA bracket, soo thats $100 I could definitely use. I also won a $50 gift card for getting a 100% review from a secret shopper last m9nth from my evening job. And I almost got the "hook up" (for those of you who dosen't speak Blackanese, that means a really good deal which originated from getting free cable "hooked up") for plane tickets to San Diego, but then I found out Air Tran dosen't fly to San Diego. Why? Beats me, but I was pissed when I found that one out. No problem, though. Looks like I will be making that drive after al, but the money I save on the tickets will be used for gas because I already know they have lost their mind over the gas prices over there.

Another bit of news is I found out MySpace is Trendster Nation. Everyone and their momma got a page. I really mean that. My mother is on MySpace. When you can become famous from an online community;



its time to be afraid. I'm stating to resent my own account, but that will be another battle fought at another time. I'm tired and I need to get ready for work yet again. Before I take my leave, notice that I have updated my sidebar over here. Theres a new artist, Jordan Smith and a new book, The Alchemist. I would have hyperlinked those names but I really didn't feel like it. Do your own work. With that being said, be good, children and remember, stupid people are everywhere. Watch your back.

0 You don't say:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|