Wednesday, January 11, 2006

You still here?

I've been meaning to update my blog for a few months now. I am lazier than lazy. If I knew the actual word I would have said it rather than type that redundant statement. But then again, I don't really care. You got the point. I haven't been blogging. Not because of my laziness. Actully, it is because of my laziness. Do you know how much energy it takes to post something you think someone might actully read? Its exhausting. But I do it out of love for my readers (both of them) and boredom.

Besides the fact that my life is consumed by Texas Hold 'Em poker, everything is pretty much as it always has been. I have no permenant job, I have no money, and my boyfriend would rather play poker than hang with me. Same old, same old. What I really need is a night of drinking to clear my head. Whenever I get really stressed out over bullshit, I go out, drink as much as I can without dying and the next day everything is in focus. That is if I don't have a hangover, of course. (A tip from someone who hangs out with an alcoholic, eat ice throughout the night to lower the risk of waking up with the headache from the pit of hell.)

So thats my update for the month of January. You should hear from me next month or so. I have to return to hosting this radio show.

For all of you who didn't know I host a radio show, if you don't live in Atlanta, it dosen't matter, although I have heard of people in Alabama picking up the channel. If you do live in Atlanta or near enough to hear me, well thats great, but I'm not posting the station. I have enough stalkers as it is.

0 You don't say:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|