Friday, January 20, 2006

R. Kelly tickles me and I'm not even twelve.


I saw one of the most funniest DVD's ever tonight. It was Trapped in a Closet by R. Kelly. It wasn't the actual video that was so hilarious. It was R. Kelly doing the commentary. For some reason, I though R. Kelly was somewhat intelligent but after watching the DVD, I was way off base. He's an idiot. I give it two thumbs up. I highly recommend it when you're high and need a good laugh.

If you never heard of this particular "ghetto opera", heres the lyrics. Instead of asking yourself "What the hell was he thinking?", ask "Why the hell was the song so popular?".

1 You don't say:

At 1:32 AM, Blogger Tony Grant said...

Why it gotta be a Ghetto Opera, Music is expression of the soul, feel me. I think he's a great entertainer, so what he piss on little girls, Michael Jackson is a child molester and the world still loves him. But that's another story, hey come check me out www.lovesbible.com let me know what you think

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|