Thursday, August 18, 2005

My new job is the best job and the worst job in the world somehow. I hate how tiring it is, but I love the fact that I sit around surfing the net while I wait for work to do. I was hired as a temp to assist the workers because they were backed up which means I do the work they don't feel like doing. Thing is, I got them caught up in a week and a half. Now I'm scared they won't have any work left if I keep working so fast. Meaning I will be out of a job. So I work really slow and surf the net in between missions they put me on. Hey for how much they're paying me, well...I don't know what I'd do that I found beneath me before I got this job.

I guess I'll check my email for the fifth time today until I get something to do.

0 You don't say:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|