Saturday, May 21, 2005

Star Wars!

So Will and I saw Star Wars a couple days ago. It was good, but I was a little disappointed. I don't now what I was expecting. It's not like I didn't know what was going to happen, but for some reason I expected...more. It just seemed like it was thrown together pretty quickly, which dosen't make any sense. He was working on that movie for YEARS it seems. Even the part where Anakin took that long awaited path to the Dark Side, it seemed too quick. It was like it wasn't a wieghty decision for him. Maybe you will see what I mean when you go see it. That is, if you don't mind being in a room full of wookies, troopers, and kids toting plastic light sabers. It was quite a spectacle. Overall,the movie was good, but could have been better. I did, however, thoroughly enjoy watching Anakin turn evil. The more evil he became, the hotter he got.
I like my men evil as Satan's heart...or something like that...

2 You don't say:

At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Hey, Anakin. I'm Darth Sidious. Wanna join the Dark Side?"
"Okay. Sure. I'll even go kill some Jedi for you."
"Excellent."

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger Jas said...

Exactly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|