Saturday, May 28, 2005

Oh, goody. I'm crazier than you!

You scored as Antisocial Personality Disorder. Congratulations! You
have ASPD! You know that blatantly disregarding
social norms and the rights of others isn't just
illegal; it's FUN. Jail time? Eh, look at Gary Gilmore...
was he really that bad of a guy?

Antisocial Personality Disorder

42%

Unipolar Depression

33%

Schizophrenia

33%

Borderline Personality Disorder

25%

Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder

17%

Eating Disorders

8%

Which mental disorder do you have?
created with QuizFarm.com


A hand full of ASPD, a tbsp of unipolar, a dash of schizophrenia, a pinch of BPD, mixed with a little OCD gets you...ME! A bundle of joy, I am. I don't agree with that small percentage of an eating disorder. I would eat you if I was hungry enough. If I had nothing else to eat, of course.

3 You don't say:

At 12:06 AM, Blogger Jas said...

Ahh, Prozac. Brings back memories....most of which I can't remember.

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Jay V Mail! said...

Maybe that's your disorder. You'd eat someone if you were starved for days and days.

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Jas said...

I thought that was normal...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|