Sunday, May 15, 2005

My moment of clarity.

I have come to the sad realization today that I will probably never graduate from college, I will still be at the same dead end job I am at right now in 10 years and I will grow up to be the old lady with the tattered jacket with a pocketful of bird seeds she throws randomly on the streets for birds who never come because of the awful stench she emits everywhere she goes and the fact that she talks to herself very loudly about the laundry she started 15 years ago and never finished instead of becoming the doctor I told everyone I would be in grade school.

1 You don't say:

At 11:00 PM, Blogger Jay V Mail! said...

Hey let's start a support group for people who don't finish college. Except in our support group we can secretly cause mischief and mayhem across town and when the police chief tries to stop us we'll cut his balls off, send on to the LA Post and one to the New York Times, presskit style.

And then you can tell him, "Do not fuck with us," and then we'll be our own movie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|