Sunday, May 08, 2005

Last night I got a little tipsy and high, which is never a good combination. I slept for an hour, then I drove home even though I wasn't 100%. (Don't drink and drive, kids! Do as I say, not as I do!) Well, I go down my normal route home and find Decatur's finest doing a road block and checking everyone's licencse and registration and making sure they are not doing exactly what I was doing. I'm freaking out. My eyes are red, I smell strongly of illegal substances, some of which is in my bag, there is a bottle of unopened bacardi on the floor, and an empty opened bottle (I wasn't drinking while driving...it just takes me a week or five to clean out my car, so far they have been there since Wednesday), I can't find my licencse anywhere nor my insurance card...things are not looking too good. All I need is a DUI and possession charges. I'm finally next in line for the check and the cop waves me forward. I thought he didn't need to check me, so I kept going and then I figured out he was waving me to the next cop, so I screech on my brakes, but I'm already about 15 or 20 feet in front of him. I guess he didn't feel like running up to the car so he waved me on too. Maybe it wouldn't have been as bad as I thought it was going to be, or it could have been worst and I could be in jail right now. Either way, I'm grateful to the lazy cop who didn't feel like walking a couple of extra feet. Thank you, officer!

1 You don't say:

At 12:39 AM, Blogger Jay V Mail! said...

once i got trashed and made a u-turn on a bridge

that was fun

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|