Thursday, May 12, 2005

It would seem to you like all I do is watch movies and post about them. You would be absolutely correct. I just saw Kung Fu Hustle and that movie was...it was...fan-fucking-tasctic. I couldn't come up wuith a better word to describe it. You may not like it as much as I do because i'm pretty wierd, but I still think you should check it out. My godbrother says if you like Shaolin Soccer or God of Cookery (I still haven't seen either, but I trust his opinions) then you will love this movie. I give it 2 thumbs and a smile!

2 You don't say:

At 1:09 AM, Blogger Jay V Mail! said...

Shaolin Soccer is so rad. You'll love it! I saw the original dubbed in Japanese before it even hit American theaters [how weird is that!] and still thought it was quite an amazing movie. Mostly cuz they did kung fu on the soccer ball and all the special effects.

Kung Fu Hustle is next on my list. After that Star Wars thing everyone's talking about.

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Jas said...

you can torrent that too

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|