Sunday, May 29, 2005

I always knew I was going to hell, but damn.

Yes, I spend all my free time taking online tests. Are you happy now? Don't fuck with me. Satan is on MY side.

You scored as Satanism. Your beliefs most closely resemble those of
Satanism! Before you scream, do a bit of research on it.
To be a Satanist, you don't actually have to believe in Satan.
Satanism generally focuses upon the spiritual advancement
of the self, rather thanupon submission to a deity or a set
of moral codes. Do some research if you immediately think of
the satanic cult stereotype. Your beliefs may also resemble
those of earth-based religions such as paganism.

Satanism

75%

Buddhism

67%

Paganism

67%

Islam

67%

agnosticism

63%

Judaism

50%

Hinduism

46%

atheism

46%

Christianity

38%

Which religion is the right one for you? (new version)
created with QuizFarm.com

0 You don't say:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|