Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Can you feel the music?

I can feel music. Not deep bass or anything, but regular music. The other night at a party, someone was playing a guitar. They hit one particular note and it felt like someone stroked their hand down my arm. I know that sounds wierd. I'm not crazy. It's a condition called synesthesia. It's basically when our neurons in our brains gets a little mixed up. It's different with people who has it. Some people can hear colors, or taste shapes, etc. I've experienced it for as long as I can remember, so I thought it was natural and everyone feels it. Apparently not.

4 You don't say:

At 1:50 PM, Blogger Jay V Mail! said...

Do you know how RADICAL that sounds? I wish I had that, but I know that the way I can see or feel music and sound is all just my imagination.

You're getting linked on my blog next time I update it, you are, you are.

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger Jas said...

I am? I am? Awesome.

 
At 1:07 AM, Blogger Jay V Mail! said...

If it means anything, you already are.

 
At 1:33 AM, Blogger Jas said...

So are you, my friend. So you are you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|